Thursday, July 23, 2009

Excuses...Excuses...


My mumsy is livin' it up in the u.s of a...with my camera...hence the lack of blog posts...but I found a remedy! I was browsing through my laptop and found some old classic pics, taken long before digital cameras, facebook and blogspots...so about 5 years ago:)
Above is THE ORIGINAL Mollies...yup that's right the bball team Esther and I created back in our second year of uni...GO TEAM! From left back... Niksta... Bink...Sim1...Clariobeario...Collydog...S...We even made our own tops with #'s and names!!


Below was our traditional ShowDay Beach vollyball game...we kept it up for at least three years...i'd call that a tradition...then the Davidsons moved and we stopped:(



Above...random trip to Tazmazia? I think that's where we are...Matty matty Mitchell...Krissy Reeve...Sammy Horsman...Below was one of my first YSA activities....you don't think you change much but...you do...not many of us left hey Elle??
Same activity...
One of the first Australia day camps...tha chicks!! Port Sorell...
We started this bball team in our third year? Mixed ball at Elphin...fun fun...
And back when Devonport stake Talent nights first began...I was there...strutting my stuff!...Go ABBA!

6 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh wow - they are awesome photos!! Little Nicki!! She looks so young - you all do - especially Simone!!! Love the pics. Funny how you just notice things changing.

Elle said...

HAHAHH that is awesome Collette. Loved it. Makes me want to go and look through all the daggy photos that I know I have somwhere.

So that YSA activity it was my FIRST one I think - I thin I had only JUST turned 18 like a week before or something (I might've made that up) but yes, man it's changed A LOT and when you say 'not many left' I think there is just me and you.... and I think I can see Mick J at the back.. hahah! Sweet!

Elle said...

oh p.s and paul.. paul will always be around...!! ha haha

Simone Triffitt said...

I look like some geeky brace-face teenager. That must have been like 7-8 yrs ago cos I think I only had Sarra. Crikey makes me wonder what we will all look like in another 7-8 yrs. :(

Nettie's Blog said...

Nostalgia...thats my claim to fame there Collydog......i thought you were all gorgeosu no matter what.... i must look through some of those YSA Journals for some REALLY good ones and do the same...get ready for SHAME you lot.....

melandpeter said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane! That YSA activity was a great one. I remember a big snow ball fight and Joel Docking driving his mum's car over a ditch and all the boys having to pull it out! he he
Love the bball ones too!