Sunday, August 31, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
See the difference??...hmm anyway...
So phase 2 is another 3 hour stint next Wednesday and hopefully it will be the last phase for full on BLONDING...
Monday, August 18, 2008
WILL the family survive?...read on to find out...
Does this child look sick to you??
After finding Oliver in the playroom and NOT in bed with tubes everywhere we figured it was pretty much time to ask the IMPORTANT questions...
"Simone...where's the DESSERT?"
Luckily Simone understood the gravity of the situation and had thrown the dessert in the car on the way out the door for good measure...THATS MY SISTER!! WOOHOO
Generation Z...Oliver gives Jess a quick lesson on how to get the most usage out of her iphone...
Then we head home for some yummy dessert...
It was TOPS thanks Simone!
And in all seriousness we're glad Oliver is okay;)
Friday, August 8, 2008
Ten Years Ago...
- 15 years old
- Grade 10 Queechy High School
- Mia Maid, Felicity Polley was my Young womens leader...our activities were crazy things like white water rafting, absailing and ski buiscuiting ...AWESOME
- My dad paid for my school trip to Brisbane
- Leavers dinner - I went with a bunch of girls in a Limo, I wouldn't be able to tell you half of there names:)
- Major crush on Josh Prebble
I will post an embarassing pic at some stage, hopefully a long time down the track when everyone has finished viewing this post and no-one will see it!!
Five years ago...
- 20 years old
- 3rd year of University Degree
- Playing dress ups with Ess and NOT STUDYING
- Picking Scotty up for Uni and laughing at the ‘Hapkido’ sign EVERY Day!!
- Dating Mark and writing myself letters in YW ’s (I was a leader) you know the ones that you wait five years to open and all that jazz here's what I wrote...
How the heck are you? It's been five years - What have you done? By now you better be married if not you suck! Get out there have a make over and find a man! You better still be playing basketball with Esther. If you're married, wow congratulations. I hope you're happy! hmmm...Still going strong at church? Been Good? Whats everyone else up to? Got your own house yet? Good car? Money? Whatever just smile cause i'm sure you ROCK. Hope the family is well! Funny when you write these you never know what you'll wanna read! Anyways bye bye future self,
p.s Is Mark Dowe still hot?"
hahahahahha what a crack up...I had high expectations hey...
Five months ago...according to my journal
- It was a long weekend and I spent it in Hobart
- There was some reliefsociety rave on
- We ditched it after the concert (Which I remember was awesome) and went to play touch footy with the missionaries
- We then scared ourselves silly watching the grudge 2 (aaaaahhhhh)
- We discovered the Rosney Maccas didn't close until 1am
- We went to a debate meeting (for a debate that didn't happen)
- We went to a CES fireside which was the first time I met my 'loving ant'
- We had a picnic at the Royal Botanical Gardens
- Also in March it was EASTER...
- and I made my second trip for the year into wineglass...
Five things on my to do list...
- Go and get pizza from the Bridport pub
- Watch the Olympics opening ceremony
- Check out the Launny museum for next weeks excursion
- Buy some new sneakers
- Play Bball
Five bad habbits...
- Staying up too late (past 9:30pm)
- Playing the organ at church without practising
- Spending too much time on the computer
- Eating too much chocolate
- Trying to be funny…cricket cricket
Five places I’ve lived...
- Penquite Road (Norwood)
- St Leonards Road (St Leonards)
- Dooley’s Ave (Rosetta)
- Heather Cres (Burnie)
- Emma St (Bridport)
Five things people may not know about me...
- I’ve never broken a bone
- I’m scared of heights
- I’ve been Sky diving
- I’ve had whooping cough
- I have no fillings and have never had braces
Five people I tag...
- Biggest Sis
- Little Sis
- Scotty (Yeah as if that’ll ever happen)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Unfortuantely some pieces are missing from my pics because JESSICA nicked them already!!
After purchasing all this bling bling I spent the evening creating culinary delights and trying to get some service from ELLE in a COLES supermarket...
We travelled home for a question and answer Fast Breaker on Sunday night...
Questions like "Is Dale a Hot Deli Guy?" and "Should Dale get a Better Mullet?" Were frequent, luckily the questions were anonymous so NO ONE will ever KNOW who put them in the box:)