Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Creating Christmas at Briddo...

Ze blank canvas... The Base...

The Fat leaves...
The Mid Section...




The Top...




The fluff...



The Trimmings



BIG box for a BIG tree...





All done...



It's amazing the amount of decorations you collect over the years...we have a whole section for the Santas....





The Reindeer...








...and the Angels!















...add some presents...

...and some lights...and there you have it...


Did I mention I decorated an AMAZING gingerbread house?


It's the 'fun house'


Complete with ball pit, fairy floss and Jacuzzi


The house was delish! Thanks to Fiona Cluff and her baking skills!


As we were eating it i'd sing "This used to be a fun house"
and Hallie would chime in "but now it's full of evil clowns"
Merry Christmas to all ...and to all a goodnight!

8 comments:

Elle said...

oh!! Wonderful. I especially like the photo of you getting stuff out of the box - very creative!!

Your fun house really is awesome and I think you should get a REAL fun house like that and make sure it's made of lollies!

The Kings said...

ha ha -I was going to comment 'this used to be a fun house, but now it's full of evil clowns' :)

Nettie's Blog said...

Love that ginger bread house too...evil clowns and all....my christmas tree is due for the burning...when i was in USA a couple of years ago..we went with Chels to a firends place and it was in July ..they have a ritual of burning the Christmas Tree (they have real fir trees there and store them till july..the smell of them burning is amazing)they toast marshmellows, graeme crakers and choclate things done in alfoil on the fire..Yum..i think i might do that too..then buy a new tree seeing as we are having a new house..or someone could give me one for a house warming????? just thought of that.!!!

melandpeter said...

I love that song! Love the gingerbread house too. Would very much love the recipe!

Bianca said...

That's an awesome gingerbread house Collette! You are a very talented gingerbread house decorator!!

Jess said...

Hallie is AWESOME.

Aimee said...

that IS an amazing ginger bread fun house! woo, look at all those lollies- I know where I'm going next time I feel like sugar.
hope ya had a good Christmas.

Elle said...

hey, it's your birthday so I wanted to give you something 'POKE'!

AND the verification word is......
CHOSE.. I 'chose' to POKE you!!