Sunday, March 14, 2010

Milkshake!

Big Weekend! Everyone was in town for the UYC training...so friday night we decided to do my favourite 'when your bored on a friday night' activity ... Go to K-mart pick Gross outfits and take pictures!! Fiona and Bek are going to 'frash me' for putting these up...
But the outfits are AMAZING especially the size 27 maxi dress...



I'm pretty sure I could pull this outfit off at Church next Sunday!

After training (Cause we wearn't sick of each other yet) Most of the YSA met up for some ultimate frisbee at Landsdowne...it got dark pretty quickly (bummer winter is on the way!) So we had to give up frisbee and entertain ourselves with...Foot races (100m...Campbell thrashed us all)...Red Rover....What's the time Mr Wolf...Giants Treasure and Swing Competitions!...It was all VERY thirsty work...so off to the bakehouse it was...being quite pov we all threw in some change for a communal milkshake...
Behold...



The milkshake was Devine!...Didn't get much of it though with a MILLION others!...






Pass it on...pass it on...







Then as a tribute to Alex we checked out the fairy lights in salamanca and got some snaps...I need a better camera or some photography classes though...







hmm who's got the hairiest nose!




5 comments:

Essie said...

that's gross

Chelsea Parsons said...

Lucky Hattie wasnt there otherwise she would have blown milkshake bubbles when it was her turn!! And you girls look HOT in your outfits!

melandpeter said...

Haha. You are so good at providing the entertainment Collette. Cheap too - ha ha ha. xx

Collette said...

the outfits or the milkshake is gross??
Outfits = I agree
Milkshake = was yummy! plus we stated rules..e.g only sucking! haha also you will notice that we all had our own straws...also we shared a piece of caramel slice and a kiss biscuit so if you're talking about gross as in germ sharing then that WAS gross...but our immune systems are better for it!!

fifi said...

haha I pose the same question. are you grossing out over the outfits or the milkshake? cause clearly the outfits are amazing.
Collette - I love that the first thing people see when they open up your blog is that crazy photo of me. I feel like I should be really embarrassed and grossed out but I pretty much pee my pants every time I see it. what a truly amazing outfit.