Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Did I mention i'm a squillionaire?

For those of you who have, in the past, doubted my french heritage, and tried to pass it off as 'just a name' ...this ones for you!
Check this out!...ok so it may be a little small to read so i'll paraphrase for you Dear Collette blah blah blah...firstly this is utterly confidential...blah blah blah....pls don't post on your blog...blah blah blah i'm a Barrister ...blah blah to the late Mr David Collette (yep peeps if you missed it there's the connection! Apparenlty I have some link with a random dead guy just cause my first name and his last name are the same! WHO KNEW)...blah blah blah...he was rich blah blah blah...and happened to leave you FIVE MILLION & FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS...

Yep that's right! For all the uneducated..that translates to a cool 8Mil...so yeah...i'm loaded!
It's totally legit! I mean who hasn't heard of Salazar Solicitors/Abogados, they are totally the BIGGEST international firm ever!

So peeps i'm off to email this guy all my bank details...I'll be on some tropical island with my hot as BF sipping Pina Colada's if anyone wants me ...okay okay i'm only joking...i'll be drinking Lemon Squash!

Peace out poorpers!

5 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

oh my goodness...you got a real scammer letter????
i got an text then when i emailed the details of the car he emailsed me back via email about buying dads car (that we are selling for him seeing he is in the nursing home) asking us for bank details to deposit the money and a courier would pick up the car etc etc etc... gott a love the guts these guys have to even try it hey?????

Jess said...

lol, where's my squillion dollars?

The Kings said...

hahaha - don't you just wish that one of these letters was for real one day! I get so many emails like that, but NEVER an actual letter, letter!!

Essie said...

Collette, I'm a double squillionaire! Sorry to be richer than you! I've had two letters like that now, both with a stamp from Spain. First was a dead relative and the second I won a Spanish lottery!! Haha!

Elle said...

Well I reckon these letters could possibly be real.. I mean, you just never know really! I would be e-mailing my bank details to them in a flash... seriously, this is actually hilarious!!!!

P.S enjoy your lemon squash - can you please send me a postcard?