Monday, December 6, 2010

Look Mum i'm a ROCKSTAR!

So on the weekend I discovered i'm actually a brilliant drummer!

Ladies and Gentlemen introducing...52-pick up...staring...C. Fabulous (That's my glam rock alias) on the drums!

Check it out mum! The song goes for like a billion minutes so I just pasted together the best bits...aka me.

Don't laugh at my serious concentration face, or the fact that every drum roll cracks me up,

I'm pretty sure a talent scout is going to be on the phone any minute, i'll probably be whisked away to a life of fame and fortune with my Hot as, Swahili speaking, Glam Rock BF - Mikey Silvers.

Rock on.

6 comments:

Jess said...

lol,drumming is so hard - your so rock

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he love it. I cant drum to save myself... I thought you were awesome!!!!

Stephen and Chernoa said...

HAHAHAHA your awesome:)

Simone Triffitt said...

Wow you kept it so in time. Brilliant!!

Essie said...

YEAH!!! All those concerts you've been to lately have payed off I see. You totally ROCK Colly!

Elle said...

that was... that was rock!

Ha ha I think the best bit was the crowd - it looked like there were HEAPS of people moshing ha ha ha!