Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2011 SNOW!!

I know I post about this every year but it's just SO exciting when it snows!! Because I'd borrowed Simone's Yaris as a loan car whilst the Jazz was having blues I had to do a day trip up on sunday to return it. We left Hobart at about 10:40...and hit this...














We were late to church because we HAD to stop and play in the snow:)... then on the way home...







Warp speed...




It was crazy and amazing...and then the next morning I got to see the results on the way to work...















Such Fun!

4 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

i havent been to visit your blog for at least 4 posts .... must be slipping....love the snow...the fisty's and the beutiful scenery {no not you and H silly...freycinet silly} XXXXXXX

The Kings said...

Sooooo cool! (literally!:)

Simone Triffitt said...

Wow that does look cold. Lucky the puffer came in handy. I needed one today at Symmons Plains. I saw some Oatlands kids there.

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

Must be that spot in the midlands. We drove through snow like that last week!