Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Livin' the dream...

So what's been happening in the Bell household since the Honeymoon?....well HEAPS! Here's a couple of things in a nutshell to keep you happy until the next post:)

Emily came to visit!!!

 It was a beautiful clear day up the mountain!
 Isn't she beautiful?!!


Hayden had a Birthday!!...
 He got to wear his party shirt from Fiji...

 ...and we celebrated with a few guests (Cue awkward non-flattering photos)





We also had a visit from a vacuume salesmen... first he tried out our old vacuume

"No, No,No this will not do!" He exclaimed (in a french accent)



"My dear this vacuume is rubbish!"
 "I have to push SO hard just to get ANY dirt of the floor"
 "I'm afraid this one is destined for the bin!"
 "...and you know what?! you should get a DYSON!"
 So we did....
 ..and Hayden hasn't stopped vacuuming since!
Short and sweet:) Hopefully i'll have enough time to do another update soon!

6 comments:

melandpeter said...

haha. What a gorgeous vacumn salesman. I'd let him into my home everyday ;-)

Jess said...

HAA! Love that Hayden is vacuuming heaps. Boy has been using his french alot lately and I keep saying to him "speak in english man!" hahaha I'm glad you know enough french to translate. We will have to employ you permanently as our translator! x

Simone Triffitt said...

Bastian looks so cute in just his nappy. Good to see Hayden doing the chores. :)

Lisa Helen said...

Goodness, Emily has been getting around! I love your vacuum cleaner salesman, he looks hot ;)

Elle said...

I'd buy a vacuum off that kid!

Nettie's Blog said...

ciould you send that vacum salesman around to my plkace please....and the senior one can come and do my vacuming for me anyday he likes...he he..nettie hugs to you bothXXXXX