Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Two Years

Last Tuesday the 17th was our 2nd wedding anniversary.
To surprise Hayden I booked us a scenic tour of Hobart on the Sea Plane.
It was just like the one McGyver got started with chewing gum and a match in one of his episodes.



 Because we live so close to the wharf I just told him when he got home from work that we were going for a walk. He was suspicious immediately and started telling me how he hated surprises and then he started guessing...First guess "Are we going on a plane?" ... "Yes" says I...obviously thinking i'm joking he keeps guessing "Are we getting amazing tempura?"...Silly boy didn't realise I wasn't joking until we pretty much got inside the office.





Clearly that's not my picture of the seaplane, I forgot to take one so I stole that from the discover tasmania blog. It was a lot smoother ride then I imagined, especially because it was a bit windy and choppy on the Derwent river runway. It was a fitting present and a nice goodbye to Hobart as we move to Adelaide in the new year for Hayden's work.

Things we have achieved in our 2nd year together:
Travelled to the Whitsunday's for our baby moon
Had a baby
Learnt to leave the house with the baby
Didn't harm the baby (too badly)
H got a registra position in SA
Both got a few more grey hairs (actually Hayden got  a LOT more!)
Gained weight
Lost weight
Gained it again
Built a game machine
Sold a bookcase

Love you HaydenVadenboBayden


2 comments:

The Kings said...

Wow! Great surprise! I can't believe it's 2 years already!

melandpeter said...

That's a pretty sweet present! Congrats on your anniversary guys xx