Thursday, January 24, 2008

ThE BlOgGeR WaRS...

Just before Christmas my camera went on the blink...Harvey Norman is repairing it and as such I have been using the Family Camera to post photos on my blog.

Unfortunatly since Jessica has made a feeble attempt at blogging she's decided that the 'Family' camera was bought for "Me and MUM" and that I have no right to use it.

This of course is a ploy to put me behind in blog postings and thus thrust her blog into the lime light.

Here is what Jessica is really like at home...scratching...bitting....hiting...name calling...i'm sure i heard hissing...anything to get the camera from my grasp...

behold the Gibson home revealed...
As soon as I threatened to post this and reveal to the world what Jess was like behind the facade she managed to throw a smile on her face for the following shot... (She was trying to strangle me one second before) mutton dressed as lamb...
Of course Jess had No shame and all of these shenanigans took place while Camilla sat laughing in our lounge room. (Yes I have a WITNESS!!) Unfortunatly she is too scared to testify...well wouldn't you be??

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh no! I hope that blogging doesn't put a rift in the family! :) Nice to see another TWO posts! Go Collette!

Camilla Mitchell said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So Amusing! That is all i will say :-)

By the way...I really do look red in that photo..random!

Anonymous said...

Uuuum, that would be 'hitting' not 'hiting'! Where did you go to Uni!!??

Love the blog Collette!

Essie said...

Yeah Collette, were did you go too uni? Lern how too spel.