Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How we love Wineglass...

Easter Saturday we had a stake YSA walk into wineglass bay (thanks Jade and Facebook for the pic) Dale and Brad are supposed to be up the back somewhere. At this point in time the oranised group met the late group on the track (us heading out, them heading in) the organised group was in a hurry so our diligent mentor Aaron could get back for some dinner...(oh and have time to stop at the bakery!) Unfortunately Dale kept my bag and camera which is why I have no photo's of us at the top:(
All in all a fun and fast paced day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes sorry about that, we had the missionaries coming and they aren't allowed in without him home so he had a curfew. Plus, nothing is more important than a bakery stop :)

Elle said...

yeah so I am glad you all enjoyed wine glass! I hope you still thought of me :) crying at home wanting to come!!
So, i laughed pretty hard when you thought I hadn't done any blogging!! he he ha ha haaaaaaaa