Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pics from the Hobart Wharf...How Original:)

At risk of jumping on the bandwagon and joining all the other YSA bloggers I present pictures from the Hobart Wharf... This proves one thing...the ONLY good thing about Hobart is the random statues on the wharf...perfect for taking random pics...:) Here is me skiing... Here's the big jump...(bit fuzzy blame Jess's silly art school SLR professional camera...give me point and shoot simplicity any day!!)
Snap...
Hmm looks like a better party over that way...
This is some famous explorer...he taught me alot!
Little Hayden...
again...
The amazing thing is that these pics were only taken a couple of weeks ago and i'm in Hobart wearing T-shirt and Shorts...they reached a top of 12degrees today...go figure...

2 comments:

Essie said...

Hahahaha....haha! You're such a dork Collettie! Love tha pics!

melandpeter said...

Hey Champ!

Love the shennanigans in Hobart!
I have just started a blog (at least I'm trying, but I have not much idea how to make it speccy)!

http://melandpetewatt.blogspot.com

Love ya heaps! Miss ya more!
xo