Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jewellery

With assurances that I wouldn't have to return to Zoodoo I decided that it would be safe to head south for the weekend again.


After THRASHING EVERYONE in a pool contest at the Fiona's place and being crowned the air hockey CHAMPION on Friday night I hit the hay all ready for some Jewellery shopping with Pesta on Saturday...


Here are some of the things I picked up...







Unfortuantely some pieces are missing from my pics because JESSICA nicked them already!!
After purchasing all this bling bling I spent the evening creating culinary delights and trying to get some service from ELLE in a COLES supermarket...
We travelled home for a question and answer Fast Breaker on Sunday night...
Questions like "Is Dale a Hot Deli Guy?" and "Should Dale get a Better Mullet?" Were frequent, luckily the questions were anonymous so NO ONE will ever KNOW who put them in the box:)


5 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

love the earrings in the second last pic. very nice. I bet that was fun!

Country/City Boy said...

Well I'm not big into Jewelery, but your choices look pretty nice to me Collette.

Essie said...

Yeah yeah yeah, blingity bling bling! Nice Colly!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Collette, its funny how fashion goes round in circles but changing slightly. Nice modelling shots ;)

Jess said...

those earring look hotter on me. third person ownership!