Monday, October 13, 2008

When my baby smiles at me I go to...



RIO!!


Yes thats where Ess and Minol snr and Baby Minol are off too in a week...I dashed to Hobart on the weekend to say my farewells as I wont get cuddles for a whole 3 months...
Hey baby minol..."CHEESE"

These guys will be SUPER brown when they get back!!

We got Chels to take some pics on Sunday but her photography skills are somewhat lacking...see the following...
Haha...you're a crack up Chels...here's the real deal...
Bethan joined in for a big smile, unfortunately baby Minol wasn't in a very smiley mood...

See ya soon Ess!! Have fun and don't party too hard;)

3 comments:

Essie said...

Awwwe, I miss you already Collettie! You had better keep me entertained with your cool posts, no slacking off while I'm away! Minol and I will be away practicing our "CHEESE"s!! That's a nice pic of us with Bethan!! I'll pinch that one!

The Kings said...

oh wow he has grown up so much!!! So cute.

Simone Triffitt said...

Wow 3 mths is a long time. Maybe your hair will be back to its glorious dark curly locks by the time Esther returns. You know I love your DARK hair!! Oh please - blondes so do have more fun.