Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rohan's big day...

Sunday was a big day for Rohan...He had the primary sacrament meeting, primary party, Baptism and Family Birthday dinner...and to top it all off it was is ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!! Jessica and I had to do the music which was pretty funny!! Rohan took forever to get dressed and we were fast getting to the end of our repetoire!!
Cake time...notice the EVIL candle blower lurking in the background of all these pics...
Lucky Rohan was too quick for him!A lovely side profile shot of Simone...not long now!!I know 'ijoke' alot about Oliver and the 'iphone' but Sunday night he was cracking us all up...refusing to get off busy bee free...(a game)...He was REALLY good at it...
I couldn't even get it back to reply to messages...and he would've taken it home with him given the chance!
Our family now has our very own paparazzi...Simon and Simone got a new camera...Happy Birthday Rohan Joseph ;) (Rojo)

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh check out Simon showing off that big lens!! You will be set now with Papparrazi Simon around :) Simone is looking HUGE in that pic (to quote my brother Christian!). Love the Hawks cake!

Simone Triffitt said...

Mum does not look impressed in the photo of Lisa, me and her. At least it wasn't a huge BEHIND shot. That would have been really scary!!

Elle said...

wow.. simone really looks pregas!!! (or fat.. lol)! Thats a way cute post - and yes, rohan had HUGE day!!!!!! SO funny about the phone... and if I was rohan I would probably want to take it home too..

so the verification word is upednes - I actually thought it said upenders.. LOL.. then I actually tyed it in and realised it didn;t...

melandpeter said...

Hey Collettie. I just wrote you a facebook message. Hard to keep up with all the online communications! Do you still update your myspace? How old is Ollie? Its hilarious that he's addicted to a mobile already...
By the way my word verification is
'Sucto.'
hehe