Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Game...Set...Match...


Does anyone ever not know the words to songs and then just kind of mumble along or make up their own? Well I do it ALL THE TIME...and i'm pretty good at winging it...infact MOST times MY lyrics are heaps better than the original lyrics!! Fo shizzle...anyho...you know that song "all in all blah blah blah blah cause you don't know what you got till it's gone...take mumble mumble and put up a mumble lot" ?? Yeah you got it? Well anyho....that song's in my head at the mo cause thats exactly how i'm feeling...I liked Bridport better when I didn't care and then leaving didn't matter...but now I do care so it kind of sucks that it's all over...

Tonight I played my LAST tennis match for the year...they break for the summer and then start up again in Feb...only problem is I won't be around to join them...I got my transfer to...
OATLANDS!! Hence the lovely pic up the top...I went and visited today and i'm REALLY excited...I met some of the kids that will be in my 5/6 class...I will only have 21!!
So here are some pics of the beatiful surrounds I get to play tennis in every week.
My team are called Scotch Fingers and we are currently on top of the ladder...I play no. 2 out of three women...I finished on a high tonight winning all three of my matches 6-2, 5-3 and 8-0 Yup we pantsed 'em;)

I LOVE living near the beach...I just wish I could have all my friends living there too...it's really no fun unless you've got someone to enjoy it with!



I will miss the everlasting sunshine...and the walks on the beach that clear my head...but there's always every weekend and holiday when I come back to get mum to do all my washing for me...HAHA Just Kidding;)
I apologise if this post is a bit fuzzy...it's the last week of school...the week where i'm too tired to think or 'entertain' or come up with interesting conversation...or interesting posts for that matter...and yet am too wired to sleep...ah gotta love it...3 days to go;)

4 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

ohhh COllette! I am so excited cause I really wanna play squash with you and even tennis if you and Ess will let me join the gang! SAd that you are leaving the beach and all things there but happy that you will be here!

The Kings said...

How nice is that tennis court near the beach!! I'm sad you are leaving us in Launnie but hope you enjoy your move down South :)21 in your class will be sweet!!

Camilla Mitchell said...

Hooray for you being closer to ME! :-) See you this weekend mate!!

Country/City Boy said...

Oatlands will be interesting.

Remind me to never play tennis against you. nice job