Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Berry Beautiful Birthday Bonanza...

After arriving back in Hobart Saturday morning and picking up my very clean car (Thanks Hayden) from the Bells place...we headed back to Launny...no not to crash and recover...but to get ready for Shannon and Jaroms wedding...
...after the wedding I headed home to meet my BF (Bestie) and prepare for my Birthday Bonanza...
...Sundays before Birthdays are the best...it's the time when you get your card in reliefsociety and everyone sings happy birthday (Primary version) ...
Sunday night was FAST BREAKER! We pigged out on Chicken (or were they pork?) Sausages and my Yummy Choccie Pudding...amongst other delights...
...Kelv and Nettie then rounded us up to do some service...Moving a shed down into the Neighbours backyard...
...I was a REALLY GOOD SUPERVISOR!...Hayden liked the idea of supervising and using the excuse of "too many cooks" decided to join me in shouting out directions...Finally all the hard work as supervisor was finished...So the big BITHDAY DAY arrived...It started out in usual fashion a quick game of tennis and I mean quick as in 6-1 Collette pulps Hayden...then...apparently when you turn 26 you have to start doing Genealogy ... or that's what mum used as an arguement for us to go graveyard hunting ON MY BIRTHDAY...Yes we headed to the Longford Library and Cemetary...Apparently i'm related to that guy...this pic is just a funny inscription...Some funny parts are..."Here lies a good wife and a mother, kind, pitied and loved."... oh and... "Er she died"...Mumsy, Hayden and I found it quite amusing...
After eating lunch with Aunty Zoe in her MASSIVE camper...we headed back to get ready for the PARTY... These pics PROVE that more than three people came...yay...

I love making the YSA play corny games, cause they have to, cause it's my birthday...my personal favourite was 'Pin the patch on the pirate' but before you got a go you had to give a big piratey "Aaaargh" haha it was AWESOME...





Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come...and for Lisa and Chris for letting us trash their pad:)

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Uh hum!!!!!! Fill me in!!! What does BF mean!!!???!?!? Surely not best friend, but something else!?
Loving that you are doing your geneology now you are an oldie like me, and that headstone is a crack up! Especially the 'pitied' part! I hope it doesn't say that on mine!

Anonymous said...

the BF must be a subtle way of saying Hayden one would think!!

The Kings said...

Okay anonymous AND Collette!!!! Fill us all in!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember getting the invite....must have been lost in the mail, me thinks!