Friday, January 30, 2009

Summer Showdown...


The week after Sarra's baptism I headed out to Bridport for some chillax time...it was AWESOME...blogging...reading...movies...beach...I really enjoyed my time as a hermit...but decided it wasn't healthy to spend my whole holidays hidden away in Bridport...
I headed back in for YSA family home evening...I've got a bit of an addiction for Magnum Ego's at the moment so I organised an icecream fetching road trip half way through the night...



On the way...
mmmm Ice cream...

We came back with 30 ice creams (they were on special at woollies)
Saturday following our icecream party was Emmo's Engagement Party...They had a foosball table and Hallie thrashed Steve Honey:)As Dale has finished his time as the 'Hot Deli Guy' his Deli Chicks got him this AWESOME Dale Barbie...It's decked out in a Woollies Uniform and sports and impressive name tag... very cool... Of course summer wouldn't be summer without some STARGAZING...and summer was nearly over so I dragged Milla, Chad and Dale out to the Gorge late one Sunday evening...

Then came the BIG event of the summer...the MOVE ... Wednesday night (Last week) the YSA and the FAM came over for my packing party...it didn't take long and Simon decided we all deserved Bubble - 0- Bills as a treat...


So I moved down Thursday amidst dust storms, fire and gale force winds (We made it okay) and then I headed back up on the weekend for the Australia Day camp (Just couldn't stay away)
Here we are chillin' and playing the cup game:)



So that's it...No more summer...I head out to school next week to get set up and then it's back to work...boohoo:(

5 comments:

The Kings said...

lol - LOVE the woolies barbie!!! Looks just like the hot deli guy!
Hope you have fun down South - come back and visit us sometime!! :)

Simone Triffitt said...

Stack the pantry for visitors please, not just marshmellows!!

Nettie's Blog said...

We miss you already but as i come south i will be dropping in...you will have to stash a key for me so i can leave you a Nettie Treat...love ya

Nettie's Blog said...

Can you tell that Elle to add me to her selective number of friends so that i can reply to her comments on my blog...or am i not one of the select or is it elect few...MMMMM

Jess said...

haha where was I ALL summer its sooo sad!! lol I didnt do anything! except maybe line up my eternal companion ;)