Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fiona's Fotos


Thanks to the wonders of facebook i've STOLEN these pics off Fiona to add to my last post just so you know I wasn't making it up!! See above...me belting one out for Glenorchy ward... and again below...


I love this next pic...check out my crazy eyes...who does that? A really WELL timed pic Fiona!
Shout out to the Huoners who did an awesome tribute to MJ...with "Man in the Mirror"...Check it out!

After the Choral fest the YSA were hanging out and I decided to have my first drive of a roadbike...so Mark turns it on for me...I sit on it...Freak out remembering that the last bike with a motor I was on was a dirtbike and I went 3 metres and then dropped it...so I turned it off...haha...one day!
It was kinda cold...so the boot of the PARTY jazz was a good place to hang...Evidence of piano playing on Sunday...this MAY have been the 50th rendition of chopsticks or the 51st?
and Bek...actually PLAYING with the Barrell of Monkeys! Yes it did get used...good to see Camilla awake in this one too! haha...

Thanks Fiona...even tho I didn't ask your permission and you're prolly gonna frash me;)

5 comments:

Elle said...

Collette - Nice bike is it a ZZR?? I want it. Maybe I should steal it. Photos are awesome and YES MJ's tribute at the choral fest was wicked awesome! It looks SO damn cold at the bridge !!! Glad that Hayden is sharing so much of the seat with you while playing the piano lol.
WOO!!




POKE!

The Kings said...

Oh how cool do the Huoners look doing 'Man in the Mirror!!! So cool.
You are looking skinny Collette!! Guess Mum isn't cooking for you anymore! ;)

Jess said...

lol. love the boot pic. see my awesome props on my blog, theyre awesome. miss u x

fifi said...

Collette! I'm gonna frash ya!
<3
p.s that piano photo was taken when you were doing that slow duet. I have a video of it but am yet to learn how to get video off my phone. :)

Simone Triffitt said...

You DO look skinny in those photos Coll - come home and I will make you some choc pudding. Pity we ate all the krispy kremes!! Your look really lovely with that scarf around your head too.