Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Marvellous Mel and Munchies...

This is a TERRIBLE iphone pic of me and my bestie Mel at the Oatlands Bakery...She dropped in on her way up to Launny last Thursday for Hot Choccies and a chat...
Mel and I have been buddies since ....forever... we grew up in Launny ward together and I was her roomy on the Convention she met her EC at...We also played each other in High School Tennis...haha...good times! She always beat me!
Mel now lives in Adelaide with her cool as Hubby Pete... I'd love Mel to be back in tassie with us...maybe one day she will return...but for now our little catch ups will have to do!...Love ya Melly;)

4 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

Yeahhhh...i love atch ups too Collie Dog...we had a humungus dinner with her on Saturday night(her mum cooked Lamb Roast ...no Mel Gibson though...Dang!!!!!)
Great to hava hug and give her nettie lipstick kisses
Wish she had a Tattslotto strike(who will buy her a ticket????) she could buy 63 Alma...she would love to have it ... a well known fact...

Elle said...

WOOO! I love Melly! She's the best!!

Jess said...

funny that you mention Mel got hitched the year you were her room buddie and I got hitched the year you were my room buddie.. I see a trend!!

melandpeter said...

Collette I love you heaps!! Was so good seeing you - even for just the short time. MWAH xxxxx