Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coming home ...home...to my house...did I mention I have a house?

hmm...the BEST spot in the world... Good for gaming...(Oh so THIS is where Oliver is)
Eating...(Oh AND Emily)


Gazing AND Eating...(Look, Lisa ASWELL!!)



...and justifying why it's okay to wear a GREEN SKIVVY in the middle of a sunny spring day...(Yes that's my mum's FAVOURITE item of clothing...rain, hail or shine...i think she'd have trouble justifying that choice ANY time of year actually but SPRING?...c'mon!)


Okay time to hit the great outdoors...Get the Dogs...



Hold on to that lead Oliver!!
Everyone in the car...


...to the BEACH! mmm the smell of the beach...mmm...


Things to do on the beach....
Walk

Walk some more...



Still walking...

If you're Oliver then it's...
Run...
(Check out the top of this pic...dunno what happened there...looks like a CRAZY mirror at rippleys or something)

Climb...


More Climbing...


Dig?...



hmm more digging...


If you're Emily...you leave your mark...



Finally you get to the end...yep that's a HEAT HAZE right there!!

...and then it's time to walk back...
OH MOST AWESOME THING EVA!! On the way back we saw some Whales in the BAY ... and one did a MASSIVE leap out of the water...just like on the movies...and made this MASSIVE splash...we watched them all the way back up the beach...awesome!...I was humming that Michael Jackson tune the whole way...you know the one they play at the end of Free Willie?...Yeah that one...oooh ooh oh oh oooooh hold me like a river blah blah...do do do do da da...i will be there e e eeeer....hm anyway
...Where was I ?

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Must be soooo nice to have a house near the beach! How awesome to see some whales!

melandpeter said...

hahahah, You're a crack up Collette. I can just see you breaking into song! Love it.
Hope you're having the bestest time at home on your hols.
Mwah

Simone Triffitt said...

Oh so that's where Oliver is. I was thinking maybe I was missing something but not sure what it was....... LOL.

Lisa Helen said...

There was a heat wave while we were walking along the beach, I even got sun burnt a bit...we had a whale of a time :)