Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Basketball Bashings...

I was complaining to Ess on Mon AND at the Rafters party last night about my lack of bloggable life experiences atm...Then I realised the problem is MUM!
1) She reads my blog and NEVER comments...Yes mum i'm onto you
2) She took my camera away on her 'I love Everything' American trip and I got over my loss and moved on...Now the camera's back but I can't get used to using it again...

So I thought to myself...whats something noteworthy I can rubbish on about to at least update my blog until a more bloggable experience comes my way...
...and here it is...
So Monday night i'm playing at absolutely AMAZING game of basketball with my AMAZING team that are totally going all the way this year! ...and I went up for the ball...miss timed it...and got popped on the end of the finger...all you ballers out there know how pleasant that is... Anyway that's not the exciting bit...the next day i'm removing the tape from my fingers before I hop in the shower and it's HURTING REALLY BADLY...so i'm taking a LONG time (meanwhile i'd already started the shower so the bathroom's pretty steamed up by now) anyho I finally get in and i'm standing in the shower rubbing the glue residue off my fingers and staring at the gross crooked bruised thing that is my finger when all of a sudden I feel really giddy...i'm thinking hm this is weird I feel a bit faint so I close my eyes and shove my head under the water to snap out of it...BAD IDEA...come out from under the water and grab the side of the shower to stop myself from fainting...meanwhile in my head i'm thinking....whats wrong with me? I feel weird...I think i'm going to be sick...so with a sudden case of motion sickness I rush out of the shower and to the loo for some intense dry reaching...and thats it...I stood up...felt fine...went and finished my shower...no probs...WEIRD ...
So my prognosis is either...
a) The pain in my finger was SO intense my body went into shock
b) The insane amount of steam in the bathroom caused a lack of oxygen to my brain
c) I'm a woose and just like the time at the blood bank...just looking at something gross and thinking about it too much made me feel faint
d) I'm pregnant
e) I have a rare african disease
f) I have a brain tumour
g) My recent heart palpatations are a result of blood pressure problems
h) I better write my will i'm going to die soon
Whichever way you look at it it doesn't look good...ah well...like I said...just something to rubbish on about until a better bloggable experience comes my way!
laters

9 comments:

Essie said...

Hahahahaha... lucky I just emptied my bladder cos I would have wet my pants reading your post Collettie! I'll share my similar experience with you next time I see you! It was from a basketball injury too...how funny is that!

The Kings said...

I don't care what is wrong with you but you had better not be pregnant!!!! ;D

Nice to see a blog post BTW!

Biggest Sis said...

I think its C cause I'm a bit the same, but not quite so extreme, I just sit down!!

Elle said...

WELL if the answer is D - that could be your next bloggable experience - and then you could blog all the things you bought for it, and then you could log it after it born like everyone else does!! (damn those people who have things to blog about)

p.s when I was writing this I was totally having issues writing bloggable and for a moment there I had written boggaable.... another poo joke - your definitely and influence!!

Camilla Mitchell said...

Ha! at Elle's Poo comment! te he he. Love that you really did blog about it! I still think you should have re-enacted it out though..Glad you didn't actually faint or actually vomit though!!

Aimee said...

ha ha ha. halirious!
a perfect bloggable experience in my opinion.

Chelsea Parsons said...

you are such a dag! We are excellent arent we... dunno about that new girl though!!! Wait to you actually ARE pregnant... the lightheadedness I used to get sucked!!!

Nettie's Blog said...

hA HA ... I THINK IT MIGHT BE THE RARE AFRICAN DESEASE...
SERIOUSLY ...it is probably broken and by the look of that tape i think it might be toooo tight.

Blanche said...

maybe the tape is too tight and it momentarily cut of the oxygen supply to your head?? oh that's right the tape was off. mmm...maybe you held your breath for too long while you removed the tape (cause it was hurting so much)
I dunno, I just thought I should write something seeing as though I'm checking out your blog :)