Monday, October 26, 2009

Four day weekend time to have some fun...

Wiki wiki wow!
Okay not COMPLETELY four days...but pretty close...Thursday was p.d in Old Beach so I got a sleep in...sat and listened...ate muffins...and finished at 3...not REALLY a work day...Tell you what tho Brighton to Bridport is a fair hike!...First time i've driven right thru without a stop! 2 hours and 40 min later...The sun was gorgeous and mum and I hit up the bottom pub for a classic briddo counter meal! Friday I ran the dogs along the beach...okay I only ran up the beach....they ran EVERYWHERE...Then I headed into Scottsdale...
You know you're in Scottsdale when...You nearly run into a herd of cows...I visited Scottsdale Primary for morning tea and got to catch up with everyone...it was GREAT! I do miss it up there...but am also glad i've moved on to Oatlands...After following a truck up the sidelink...(Making it the SLOWEST drive in the WORLD) I finally made it to LAUNNY....Where I met up with this cutie...and his mum...and Oliver...to hang for the afternoon...Saturday morning Jess and Kyle and I walked up to the St Leonards fair...a little TOO keen we nearly got there half an hour early...so after a stop in on the gamers (wheelers) we went to sample the Fair delights...the best thing about school fairs is the CHEAP FOOD! Plus the Launceston City band was playing..Bro Noel Wheeler was doing his thing up the front...they started playing a song that dad used to practise all the time on his trombone (he used to play in the band) It was cool cause I could sing along whilst lining up for pancakes! Maybe I should take up a brass instrument...hm...
Saturday night was 'musicals' dance night...here is Danny in his HOT leather jacket... Jade and I...Guessed what I am yet?

Milly Molly Mandy and Me....

Okay the next two pics will totally give it away...Check out this sweet as action shot..."It's the master step in time!!"

Yep that's right I was a Chimney Sweet from Mary Poppins...the costume was a little different to the movie due to Bek's AMAZING dream...but we pulled it off in the end...

Next pic captures more of the party...hold up...who's that in the background near the stage?

"Pick your knees up ...step in time!" Clearly I was loving being Dick Van Dyke!
Or it could have been the result of a little too many of these things...


Jack tried to swallow them ALL shortley after this pic...Unsuccessfully!...He did recover after a slight coughing fit and trip outside!

Sunday was East Ward's Primary presentation...they did a great job! It was also Deloraine's but I couldn't be in two places at once and missed out on the "Sarra and Hallie Show"....Family Late Lunch was to celebrate Rohan's 9th Birthday...


We all really enjoyed the cake...thanks to Nanny Wheeler....



Jonty Especially loved it...


and after nursing him whilst he pigged out...here is my skirt...
mmm....
Thax it.

2 comments:

fifi said...

Woohoo for Bek's amazing dream. It's a shame I didn't follow through. Maybe that's why I didn't get a boyfriend!

Nettie's Blog said...

Now we know why you werent there to put the kettle on for us on Saturday night on our way back from Hobart.....
Great to see you though on sunday ..just like old times ..you there sitting in front of us at church...
i miss that...BBBB HOOOO