Monday, February 28, 2011

All things girly...

I'm with Camilla, i'm a buyer, not a maker...see these cute earrings... Care of Aimee and Greentree...Best bit is I won them at Beks Kitchen Pantry Party... Another example of my buying not making - I purchased a 72 hour kit... Who does that? It's prolly gotta rank up there with all time laziness, but I figure, If I don't have the time...and I DO have the money, then better the easy option! So my camo survival kit should be arriving soon!

I have come to realise that it is quite difficult to be sporty spice and posh spice all at the same time, sure all girls need balance, but how the heck to you keep pristine hair at the gym? How do you maintain long well kept nails and play basketball? I was so proud of my nails after four months with no sport, however, it's time to get back into it TONIGHT infact, so it's bye bye to these babies!

I quite like the sound of my nails clicking on the keyboard, almost soothing enough to quit teaching and become a secretary or something.
hmm
p.s Mum I Love you and I KNOW you are reading this right now so I think because I NEVER get to see you and live SO far away that you should COMMENT on MY blog everyonce in a while...just cause I don't have a grandkid to bribe you with doesn't mean I should be disadvantaged in the blog comment race!! end.

8 comments:

Jess said...

want some cheese with that Whine?

Jess said...

p.s: your nails are hot.

Camilla Mitchell said...

Yay for my mention! haha

Hope the goodbye to the nails was not too traumatic for you ;)

The Kings said...

hahaha - I'm looking forward to seeing if your Mum comes out of the woodwork on this one! :)

Nice nails, but yep - not good for the old ball.

As for the hair at the gym, I'm yet to work that out, but at our gym there are these gorgeous trainers who are super skinny, super brown and have amazing hair ALL the time that make you want to puke! Life just isn't fair!

Unknown said...

Love the nails!
So where did you get your 72 hour pack from I am a slacker at doing ours, have all good intentions BUT still have not done it yet so like your idea of purchasing.

melandpeter said...

Impressive nails. Wish mine would stay a nice shape. I seriously think the last time I actually painted them was for my wedding (3 years ago)! he he

Nettie's Blog said...

i have the same problem with my girls as you have with your mum...my girls dont leave a comment either...
shame about the nails but them are the breaks for fame on the court i fear!!!!! no pain no gain...or something like that anyways!!!! Love nettie XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm - what can I say. I like the new look blog and I have a very busy life so I don't get to read it very often!!!! Oh....and I love you no matter what Collette - that is kids or not??