Monday, March 7, 2011

Hemp Happiness


A few weeks ago Hayden and I went to play with the YSA and Hayden decided to don his Mustard / Stripy Hemp shirt for the occasion. Luke and Dave were quite impressed and even tried it on for size.
Long story short these two arrived at institute on Thursday night, proudly wearing their versions of the Hayden trend.
"Nice shirts" I say, "Thanks, we wore them just for you" was the reply.
Jacob sais " I like the pockets"... I laugh.
I tell ya there seems to be more hemp going around tassie ysa fellas then a hippy demonstration at parliament house.

4 comments:

Elle said...

yeah my dad loves these shirts!

Simone Triffitt said...

Oh man those shirts are SAD!!!

booqiboutique said...

Totally made Kyle try one on in a shop in St Kilda

Bekah said...

This is Hilarious!! I actually 'Loled'