Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthdays with Harry

On Saturday the 16th we celebrated Mum's 63rd -eek- with some lunch at Tranquility Gardens.

The whole family came along, some Japanese guy made the gardens, the tea house is part of the original home. The water features weren't running when we were there but you could imagine how spectacular it would look!


Every year, about this time, we venture out to see the new Harry Potter film, we've been doing this for every movie for the past 7 years. So this day was an end of an era. We were SO excited we got our tickets the week before, and were the FIRST people in the line at the cinema, it actually wasn't that busy, I guess cause we took the 2D version, but hey, who wants to sit in the cinema with their sunnies on!

Simone has an awesome pick of us all at the front of the line, but she hasn't posted about it :(

You would think it wasn't important to her or something.

Anyway, all that was missing was our crazy Harry Potter Costumes (Jokes, we don't do that... just secretly wish we did)

I really enjoyed the final movie! So much so, I saw it again the next Thursday night with Hayden.

Voldermort was my fav. in this one, he did such a good job:)

Well it's been fun Harry. Not really sure what to do with my life now.

hmm

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I think you can actually GET a life now Collette! ;) :) You so should've dressed up! :)

Lisa Helen said...

I'm with you with the whole 3D thing....overrated! I would go & see the last one again too, I LOVED it, an excellent rap up!!