Sunday, November 27, 2011

My life as of today...

hmm i've been pretty slack with blogging, guess nothing much is happening atm that I have to talk about.






um well once upon a time I ate an oyster...



Yep probably the most disgusting thing I've ever done! Hayden made me. YUK! seriously who would!


the end.


hmm actually...I feel as though there's something i'm forgetting, something big that I should be telling my blog stalkers...


nope... I got nothing...


oh yeah... btw... i'm getting married. IN LIKE TWO AND A BIT WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the real end.

5 comments:

The Kings said...

hilarious!!! :)

Stephen and Chernoa said...

You're a dag!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! The long wait is over!! I always said you just had to have patience!! Now you can have a fabulous honeymoon!!!

Love to both of you

Ali Christie

Elle said...

Well... What's the big news you're forgetting to tell us... Hmm whatever it is I can't wait to hear it...

melandpeter said...

I just noticed all your updates to the blog. Finally!! Nice to see the excitement building up. Be seeing you REAL soon. xxx