Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The proposal...

Photos care of Hallie...
Once upon a time Hayden and I headed to Bridport to watch General Conference with Mum and the Triffitts, It was like any other weekend in Bridport, amazing weather, great company, relaxing and listening to the GC messages.

Sunday evening 9/10/11 Hayden and I headed to the beach for a 'walk' before we went home. Well it turned out to be just 'a stand' and a very long stand at that, I was thinking 'Why are we just standing around chatting should we not be heading home?'

It was a beautiful sunset, very romantic and all of a sudden Hayden is on one knee popping the question, HOORAY!

I said yes.

The end.



2 comments:

The Kings said...

awesome, awesome, awesome :)

melandpeter said...

Talk about being stingy on the gushing. Though you're not a gusher I guess :-) So exciting mate. x