Monday, May 6, 2013

Is anyone out there?

Ok so I know that not posting for ages and THEN posting a Lame 'Easter was months ago, we went to Dunalley, here are some pictures' post is a poor effort, but seriously no comments? Even from you Jessica? I always comment on your blog! anyhow...let's see if my creative brilliance gets some comments

I made a skirt
 This is a Toni pattern, and yes Carmen helped... a lot...but hey, I did some sewing, that's a big effort! I also bought some new boots to match, yipee...
 Don't recognise this fatty at all, I guess that's what being 33 weeks pregnant does to you! What's with the puffy face and arms? come on!

We moved Hayden's study downstairs to make room for the Nursery, i'll post some before and after shots soon.
Au revoir

8 comments:

Lisa Helen said...

Love the skirt!! 3 weeks to go, woohoo!!

Elle said...

Skirt looks awesome! You look really good preggas Collette!! Can't believe you'll have a baby SOOON!!! And so will Hayden he he awesome!!!

booqiboutique said...

Whinging for a comment are we? ;)

Stephen and Chernoa said...

You actually look really good collette. Not long now and you'll have your previous bubba:)

Kaz said...

Hi Collette :) I am a friend of your sister Lisa and enjoy looking at your blog. I am 37 weeks pregnant at the moment with my first baby. Not long now for either of us! Oh and I can relate to the comments thing- I know a lot of people read my blog but Lisa seems to be the only one I can rely on to actually leave a comment!

Nettie's Blog said...

love that you are getting domesticated...sewing ..well done...nice colours and pattern...you look great MUMMA to be in a short time...XXXX

Simone Triffitt said...

Hmm, a moment, hmm what to write!! ;)

make it perfect said...

Cool skirt Collette! You will love it after you've had the baby too :)