Sunday, September 21, 2008

And the winner is...

Tassie!!! Oh how I love it... September holidays p2...
Spending a week in Sydney....

Day one: Trip to Luna Park to discover how expensive it is...decide not to go in...take a picture for good measure and head to Manly...mmm found this REALLY good icecream bought all the way over here by our very own Princess Mary...not really but the shop is called Copenhagen Icecream...yummo...Mum and I chillin' at Manly Beach... (27 degrees I might add)Spending the day with the Polleys reminded me of our trip to Thailand and our little random adventures with Felicity...today was no different...we caught a bus up to North Head...Check out the awesome view...(Sydney, not me:)Hmm ANOTHER shot of the bridge...you'll find they come up alot in this post!! This time its BJ and I...
Tuesday night the Wheelers joined us so on Wednesday Jayme and I took a day trip to...you guessed it...Manly...
Just incase you were wondering we are singing....Opera...der....
When we got back to Circular Quay we met up with Lisa and Chris and decided to get a closer look at the Opera House...










Our Second last day was a Scorcher at 26 degrees...we took off to Bondi to see what the fuss was about...


Hmm personally I preferred Manly:)




But wait there's more...I saved the best for last...
The whole purpose of our trip was to visit the temple with people from our stake...
The temple was awesome and here are my favourite snaps...


It was Jayme's first visit to the Temple...

The sad part is now it's all over...back to work tomorrow...but it's okay because the next Holidays i'll be getting excited about will be the BIG holidays...YAY!!

5 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

what a perfect way to end your holidays Collette! Hope term 3 is a good one for ya.

The Kings said...

Got to love Tassie. I like Sydney for a holiday, but glad I live here. Looks like lots of fun!

Jess said...

cest juicay! that pic of lisa and Jaystar is HILARIOUS!

Simone Triffitt said...

Ha and it hasn't stopped raining since you got home. I loved those trips we took with Felicity in Thailand. Remember her little bumbag filled with maps, itinerary, sunnies? Didn't she even have a compass!!

Country/City Boy said...

I'm quite happy with the warm weather. Looks like you had a fun week