Monday, September 29, 2008

One day in September

Okay you may be asking what a die hard Eagles supporter is doing with people dressed up like poo and wee on her blog...
Well here are a few reasons:
1) Only two teams can play in the grand final and just because my team didn't make a showing this year should I miss out?? NO
2) Eagles are big birds and so are Hawks
3) Even though I hate Hawthorn (1991) I hate Geelong more...
4) It feels good to drive around with Hawks coloured streamers in your car and get waves from rando people who obviously are also supporting the poo and wee...It nice to be part of something:)
5) My hard earned Tax dollars have pretty much bought the Grand final for this team...

Here is a real die hard supporter...

Here we are celebrating the game at the Honey's grand final party...You'll notice Chad is not in the pic, This is because he invited us all over and like a typical scaredy cat didn't show for the party...this is probably a good thing!! Considering the result...
Sunday night was family dinner night...this just happened to coincide with someones birthday...here is what our family dinners have been reduced to because of the Generation y/z factor and also since the introduction of the iphone...(You'll notice Oliver is now giving Simon tips on the iphone)Cake time...oh that's right Jessica turned 20...sorry no moving tributes on this blog...wahaha...
Came to cake time and there was a decided lack of fire starters in the house...thankgoodness for the Iphone...Okay after digging around Jayme finally got the show on the road...Unfortunately Oliver thought it was HIS job to blow out the candle...so a bit of suffocation fixed that problem...
Here is Jessica pretending to blow the candle out for the photo...guess who actually did?...Rohan got distracted and poof Oliver had it ALL under control...
So I was going to be nice and do a tribute to Jess but she wouldn't be sensible for my tribute pictures so she misses out...ba bow...


It was time to go and I was putting the camera away when...
Rohan " Take a picture of me"
Collette "Okay but it's going on the blog"
Rohan "Okay"...


aaaah it's ET!!
Simone please spell check my post I can't be bothered tonight ;)

5 comments:

Jess said...

AH correction. that would be two days in SEPTEMBER and you forgot to say "GARY!!" (also nice to see i feature in almost all your blogs)

you love me;)

The Kings said...

Good to see you went for the poo and wee Collette!! We had rando peeps just wave to us too as we had the streamers happening on the van. What a crack up.

Essie said...

Hahahahahahaha....haha.....hahaha... you crack me up Colly! Great post! Love that 1st birthday cake pic of Jess!

Simone Triffitt said...

The cake looks so sad! I spose for a teacher you pass the spell check.

Anonymous said...

I love it Collette- Hilarious!