Saturday, September 13, 2008

September Holidays P1...

Friday 5th September I finished work and headed to Devonport with Dale and Jess for our Stake YSA overnighter...
The dance was really well decorated and the food was awsome and there were at least 5 people on the dance floor at all times which was pretty good for a YSA dance:)
Saturday we all headed to Camp Clayton to do some team challenges...Our team name was "Awesomeness" and of course we kicked butt:)
We did some Archery (shot a few cows)...Slack lining (I mastered that pretty quickly)...and a team challange where we rescued a bloke called Chris by carrying him across a swamp of DEADLY quicksand using planks of wood and flying foxes...only to find that we wearn't actually rescuing him ... at the end of the course there was a box we had to get him into... we decided this was his coffin...
Here is the team completing a challenge where you have to get a team member from one end of the log to the other without falling off...obviously this attempt wasn't successful...
After finishing up...heading home....and an afternoon nap...I headed off to Elphin for my bball GRAND final...only to find that I was LATE and had missed the whole first quarter...hmm luckily we won anyway and I got a trophy...yay:)
Sunday morning I headed down south to try and brighten the place up a bit...Spring means that its time to start preparing for the tennis season...a few happy snaps is a good start...



It was GREAT playing tennis with Ess again...(Oh and Fiona...but you know Ess and I have tennis history)
Also during the week Ess and I did a little shopping at Eastlands...and of course a trip to Eastlands wouldn't be complete without a stop at BOOST...
This little boy couldn't get enough of his mummas drink...So after a week of garden perusal, shopping, hot tubbing,tennis, squash and sun baking it was time to say goodbye...






As you can see I obviously didn't get enough sleep...luckily baby minol had his happy face on:)

4 comments:

Talca en Frecuencia said...

Hi, a gretting from Talca, Chile, beautiful blog and pretty photos.

Do you want to know my city?, visit my blog, "talca en frecuencia".

Have a nice day!.

Patricia.

The Kings said...

Wow - 5 people on the dance floor!! That must've been a record!? ;)

Can't believe you missed the first quarter of your grand final!!!!

Simone Triffitt said...

Looks like you are having fun with Minol - getting in practice in for your new nephew. :)

Lisa Helen said...

Well Done in getting a trophy..again! I like the third last photo of you & Minol- thats cute.