Monday, February 15, 2010

30 hours in the Sunny Side of the State..

Goodbye 63 Alma st! Ah the memories...bbq's, ice creams, Dale's peaches at fast breakers, couch covers, smelly perfume devices, Dancing in the lounge with Ess, 'Studying' up stairs, Phase 10, phase 10, phase 10...and ALL the other games, party's in the shed, lounging on the deck, yes good times, good times, but it's all good cause the memories won't die and the best bits of the house aren't lost...NETTIE and KEL!...Can't wait to trash the new place! haha


Sim-ONE...Birthday time!!
Check out the baked cheese cake! Divine!
Someone's looking pleased with themselves!






um...Oliver... you got a little somethin' somethin'...right there...on your lip..

mmmm ice cream! ..For later?
Post Script...I have a MASSIVE treadmill in my lounge room...I did 20min's running today and NEARLY DIED!! Going to take a bit to break out of my 'holiday fitness' zone...which is pretty much equivilant to the ZERO fitness zone...ah well back to school means back to routine...back to peak condition...I hope...
End.

4 comments:

Lisa Helen said...

WOW 20 mins of running Collette, well done!! I did too but I stopped a couple of times and walked, keep it up!

The Kings said...

Ha ha - what is up with Simone's cake with a piece already out of it, and her clapping herself! What a crack up!

Good on you with the running. I hate running, but had lots of fun doing it last week with the two Lisa's :)

Nettie's Blog said...

you could have photoshopped the fat roll and put some makeup on me at least...but yes you are right the memories will never die... you are welcome to come over to the new pad anytime for all the things you mentioned but bring your own phase 10 as i have packed our away somewhere ...could be in the self store buried deep.....but as for "trashing the place" ..well Sam and Clare will know who did it now...!!!!!!

And as for Simone ..she is ageless ..must be that Westbury country Air... love ya Simone X

Elle said...

Haha love Simone and her cake!! Can't believe there is no more Alma st house!! I mean it's there but well you know what I mean!!