Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where've YOU been??

I've been here... (Stuck in a portaloo on YW camp...and escaping!)

Here...

(Chillin' with besties at beaches etc.)
and here...
(YSA Australia day camp...decked out in my flags!)
But mainly this summer i've been right here...yep where I am right now...sitting at this desk...on my laptop...doing work for summer school...if you want to be TOTALLY bored you can check out my work in progress here...but I wouldn't bother...
So that's it...
for now...

2 comments:

loohire said...

Once, after a music festival, we actually loaded a truck with a toilet in which someone had fallen asleep/got stuck - presumably worse for drink. Luckily the suddon movement woke him up and the driver heard him yellin.

Elle said...

Next time I am SO going to put the loo on the back of truck!! And my comment did come up from before... ? did you delete it? weird.. maybe I didn't write one and I just thought of it... and it was 'glad it was you and not me'