Sunday, April 4, 2010

Camping with Triffitts

Camping time! 7am...Good Friday morning...after three days of school camp I was PUMPED! 5hour road trip to....Southport!...hmm What to do?....
Hallie= Climb Trees...
Behold the tree...

Could you see her? here she is....

Yep she's WAY high up!



...the concerned mother...



Jonty LOVED camping...playing in tents...







Running around outside....




Giving his Favouritist Aunty strange looks...








That's better...






Hanging out in cool camp chairs....








it was EXTREMELY cold...WHY would you go to southport?!!


Oliver: "Hmm I love my fizz!!"



Singing for their supper...




At southport beach...

What bogans!


On the way back to camp we saw an interesting Street sign... I wonder if Simone will be brave enough to blog about it!!
It was pretty much FREEZING the whole time...so I was REALLY looking forward to our 'hot springs' experience at hastings...I had been before...and liked it...but this time it was BARELY luke warm....and we spent longer under the hot shower trying to warm back up then in the 'hot spring'...wouldn't recommend it that's for sure!
Saturday arvo I bought Jonty back with me for a weekend of baby sitting...
He is currently sleeping:) We've had HEAPS of fun!!

3 comments:

melandpeter said...

Haha. We stayed at Southport once - BORING! he he he. The highlight was the caves, but we didn't bother with the hot springs. Glad we didn't. Happy Easter Collette. xx

The Kings said...

oh it looks freeeezing!!! I can't believe Hallie - I would freak out! She's a go-er!
Happy Easter!

Nettie's Blog said...

greatto see you Sunday...what an awesome Auntie you are ...(great pratise for all those 6 kids you are going to have...)