Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WTBD 2010

Easter Wednesday 2010...I arrived home VERY LATE from an intense UYC carnival dance to find some mystery guests...
Yep....the BASHFORDS!!!

This is an exact replica of the picture taken just before they abandoned us way back in 2008
...Anyho...back to that late night...I also arrived home to this...



A COMPLETELY glad wrapped house!!
It's taken me SO long to post about this because I ONLY just finished unwrapping...they wrapped EVERYTHING!...I took photos of the growing glad wrap pile as I gradually unwrapped stuff I needed to use...Observe...


































...and finally...





So, not one to be wasteful, I decided to make use of my new glad wrap ball...




Here are some ideas...
A handy foot stool...





A lighting feature...







Your regular cushion...






A bean bag for teddy...


The BIGGEST stable table in the world...




A pillow...





My new friend the Glad Wrap ball (or Gladdy as it's affectionately known) is still residing on my kitchen bench...until I find a NEW and exciting use for it...
Any suggestions?

P.S Everything in my pantry and Drawers is STILL wrapped...So Gladdy can continue to grow into a mega gladwrap ball!!

5 comments:

Essie said...

Haha... yes, I can see what "stuff" you needed to do tonight at home!! Love your creativity Collettie! You're a crack up!!

melandpeter said...

He he he. Love it! My fav is the light shade - looked very funky. Perhaps you could make a sumo suit out of it and just bump into ppl. You could make it a class project. Get the kids to come up with as many ideas and draw a design for it! ha ha. Teachers are sad hey...

Jess said...

LOL. love the fact your using the glad wrap ball for ornamental enjoyment around the house. Maybe you could wrap Millie up in with it all too and kind of taxiderm her forever.. of course you might wanna consider giving her a breathing hole if you wanna keep her alive and maybe a hole at the back so she doesn't.. you know what in it.

Aimee said...

haha, so funny!! i like that you are being so resourceful with it though, some creative flare and all :)

p.s. BTW your hair looks really nice.

Nettie's Blog said...

What a pair of nuts those two are.... how about dividing gladdy into twins and making a pair of snow boots for the winter????

NO????

Well don't ask again!!!!