Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can I get some C...Y....U?

rrrrrr ....REWIND!!
So I can finally post about this stuff cause it's not a secret anymore...infact it's all over:(....The last few months have been FULL on UYC....flat out...here is our tower... Lots of eating take-away....

Painting...

Eating AND painting....



Creating White Stone Bracelets...





















Spending HEAPS of time with the YSA...we got pretty tight, it's almost weird not spending 24/7 with them...but space is always good:)
The youth were amazing... i'll nick some pics of facebook and fill you in on my side of the story when I get a chance....especially for those of you that are missing all the action on FB atm!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh it sounded so awesome!! Thanks for all that you did - I know you guys must've put a heap of work into it, but it was all worth it from the comments I heard from the youth.

Simone Triffitt said...

Phew that looks like so much fun. What an amazing sacrifice you guys put into all this. I hope the youth realise how much they are loved.