Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Old news...but anyho... a few weeks ago I hurt my knee... so I had to have an x-ray and an ultra sound..hmm that's another story...but anyway I was in town Friday arvo early because of my Radiology appointments... it was a nice day so Campbell and I decided to hit the driving range...



See my pro glove...






...so out of 75 balls...i'd say 10 of mine made it over the fence....to at least the 150 mark... the rest were better used for decorating...




Next up we gathered the troups for some classic sling shot wars...




















...and cartwheels...












...and Fantastic Fiona made us boost! What a talent!











mmm yummo! Passion Mango my fav!


Random Picture, but traveling back from Alex's engagement party and Camilla and I thought this was pretty funny...






end.

No comments: