Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cob Dip

Just like the little red hen, if you want anything done whilst living by yourself you've got to do it "All by yourself!"...My fav thing to do atm is find new recipes and try them out...so tonight... Some onion and bacon
Spinach


Other stuff...to make the dip


One Cob loaf (Which they only make on Saturdays in Brighton if you were wondering! Don't go asking for Cob's during the week!...So here's one from Woollies!)




Few min. in the oven to crisp it up...






In goes the dip...and...


Voila! Deliciousness!







mmm it was so good! Only problem is I can't be like the little red hen and eat it ALL by myself...i'll end up fat and depressed...so into the fridge it goes...anyone want any?

8 comments:

Elle said...

would LOVE some.....!!! I am starving right now!!!

I realised I never commented on the elle scare 2...

and all I have to say is..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

P.S the verification word is Shises.. maybe that is what I should be saying instead of ahhhhh

Chelsea Parsons said...

Id love a few nights alone with noone telling me dinners are yuck!!! Yours - yumo... looks good! I thought your post was going to be about Cob!! Jacob Cob that is!!! he he.

Nettie's Blog said...

yummo...i love those cob dips.... but you can always 1/4 the filling recipe and use those largish round dinner rolls..thats a nettie hint..

Aimee said...

ah, i love those dips! i could probably manage to eat most of it on my own- sad but true.

fifi said...

Shises sounds like something Jana would say haha. Looks delicious. I should give you my corn and bacon one. Mmmmmmm

Stephen and Chernoa said...

Dip looks yummo:) mum used to make them all the time;) I hope your doing well and spending lots of time with hatred before he goes. Talk soon:) xoxo

Stephen and Chernoa said...

So yeah probably should spell check before I leave comments:)

Simone Triffitt said...

Yum yum yum but now I am leaving a comment on like a week late, I bet there's none left!!! :(