Thursday, May 22, 2008

BYU Peeps!

Okay Okay so i'm way behind the eight ball with my "We loved the BYU Ambassadors" post...but here is my take on things...
First of all when the show started was anyone else thinking 'What the heck is Dallin doing on stage?' Anyways to prove my point I got a pic with the imposter...here he is...Secondly the BYU peeps were great, but they also left a lasting impression on my back, and Lisa and I needed at least 4 hours before the washing up wrinkles on our hands began to fade...oh the joys of service...no, i'm not complaining ...Here's the washing up crew...Okay so I decided I better get a pic with some of the Hot Chicks...oh and the BYU chicks aswell...hehe jk... The funny thing is I have no idea where Aaron came from...

Hang on...Is that Bishop??Oh look it's growing...Bishop, Jack, Cade AND Aaron...
Finally we lost the ring ins.... but whats this?? Is that Chad edging his way in??I do believe it is..."Hello Girls!!"and to top the night off Dale snaps a random pic of Lisa and Cade...quite a nice one tho...

Luckily I bought my NEW camera...what would we've done without it...
As soon as we left the Chapel and I quote-
Aaron : " Make sure you email me a copy of those pics"
Scott: " Oh yeah me too, email me a copy too"
Lisa: "Me aswell Collette I want to Blog them like yesterday, on my blogerazi ode to bloginators blogity blog"
Okay Lisa didn't really say that... I can't believe she let Aaron trick her into leaving her camera at home...you've let the whole blogging world down now Lisa!! :)

1 comment:

The Kings said...

ROFLOL - that post cracked me up!!! I will NEVER let Aaron talk me into leaving my camera at home again! What was I thinking!!! He NEVER tells me what to do ! :)