Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shopping Day:)

So this post is guaranteed to be the most unenthralling post ever!! But I don't care cause i'm excited... a couple of Saturdays ago I went shopping and got a NEW camera...yipee!! So here is the first pic I took...I know bad choice:) This is the second...by the way we are sitting in Hardly Normal in the furniture section waiting for a lift from simon...
and waiting...Okay so then I decided to check out the functions...here is my sunset/dusk shot...ooh and leaving it on that setting, a shot indoors... and finally a night landscape...from very far away...

As well as a new camera I also got a new beanie...which considering how cold it's been is JUST as exciting!!

oooh I love shopping!!

4 comments:

Tarun said...

The fourth click is amazing.
Beautifully done.
Teach me that!!

Jess said...

what is with some random guy in mumbai writting on your wall?

Lisa Helen said...

Chris said you could've closed the dishwasher on the inside shot!!! LOL, thats a girlie thing to think

Collette said...

haha i have no idea who that random is...and Chris took that photo so Yes he should have if he's so worried about it...girl!!