Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mothers Day!!

Okay this post is way late but i've been heaps busy...totally! Here is me and my mummy on mothers day...
Look at the camera oli....oli??
Okay maybe not....Ah Hallie is always up for a pose...

Nup...Oli is still not interested...
Jayme's been learning some moves from Carson and Clay...



Sim and Lisa trying to act interested in what mums saying...come on guys it's mothers day!Okay okay so hardly any of those pics involved my mother but hey ...come on... i've got a NEW camera and a NEW beanie...what else was I supposed to do??

2 comments:

melandpeter said...

Hey Collette!
I must say, you look cute in your new beanie!
Miss u.
xo

Camilla Mitchell said...

Hooray for the new camera!!! finally!!! now when you come to hobart you can take lots of pics with me!!! yay~ haha.