Thursday, May 22, 2008

Murder Most Foul...

The Victim...
The usual suspects...Was it Mrs Peacock, in the Billiard Room with the rope? Professor Plum, in the Dining Room with the Led Pipe?Mrs White, In the Kitchen with the Knife? Colonel Mustard in the Lounge with the Wrench?
Miss Scarlett, in the Study with the Pistol?hmm Was it the Dag, with the Mono in the Garage??
Can you disprove my theory?
hmm...
Elementry my dear Watson...

Did I forget to mention that these pics were taken with my NEW camera? hmm I think I did...oh well maybe I should get over it....NOT!

5 comments:

The Kings said...

Loving the mono brow!

Simone Triffitt said...

Very sophisticated looking in that red ostrich feather Coll.

Collette said...

woohoo simone reads my blog! Hey sis long time no COMMENT!!

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he, love this. I have never been to a Murder Mystery party. Looks fun! Girls loved Beattie in the group shot! Woo hoo, go Beattie... but no one dressed ya up!

Jack Prebble said...

haha everyone looked brillaint!!

looks like you had a great night =)