Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bridport in the Holidays...

So it's a typically sunny day in Bridport...what does one do on such an occasion?When all a mother and nan want to do is sit around reading books??


Why Crack out the TV babysitter of course...Matilda one of my favourite kids flicks...Ms Trunchbull is my inspiration:)Of course as with any kids flick most five year olds are over it by the 81/2 min mark...behold Hallie the acrobat...Luckily Oliver was so involved he moved himself away from spiderman to get a better view of the tellie...After a quick trip to the powder room, I return to discover that Hallie is well and truely over the movie...She's decided to do some box work instead...




"Hello Hallie..."
"Hi"
"Why do you have a nutrograin box on your head?"
"hee hee I dunno"





After such an eventful day with the kids I decided to head back into town to YSA FHE .... here we celebrated Nettie's Birthday:)

3 comments:

Jack Prebble said...

"Hi"
"Why do you have a nutrograin box on your head?"
"hee hee I dunno"

hahaha i love it!

:p

the imagination ;)

Anonymous said...

After your excitement at Bridport I wonder how you coped with hanging out with the YSA's ;)

Simone Triffitt said...

So entertaining..... my kids. What about the nice tea I cooked you??