Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Elle Scare Explained-

Okay so I realised that the video doesn't make much sense for those of you who don't know the story...especially those who can't get onto Elle's Blog cause she is a PRIVATE blogger... so I stole this section from her blog to share her experience...
The Following is told in the victims own words...

"June the 1st 2008, I met Bek and Hayden We set off to do (some plane watching). As we approach the 'ufo' and get out of the car, we realise it is very dark and... I will say scary looking. We approach the 'ufo' to wait for the planes, and for some reason, they were taking longer than usual, we waited almost 20 minutes before the first plane landed. It was freezing, and ..., we started to talk a little about the escaped prisoner and if they caught him or not. Finally the first plane arrives, as it's coming into land, we hear a strange noise - one we had not heard before - i say 'what is that noise? it freaks me out' as I said this, bek begins to scream, and jump forward, i scream to, and for a second our hearts jumped inside of us. 'It's ok guys, it was nothing' says hayden sounding very brave (yet I was unsure).
The plane lands, and we discuss the strange noise. We then start to discuss other things while waiting for the second plane. As we were watching, and waiting, we all had our 'areas' of where we were to 'keep watch' - i got the front side, bek the beach, and hayden the back (the dreary dark black back). We watched, we waited, we breathed calmly, hoping the plane would hurry and land.
Then, the atmosphere changes from bad to worse. Hayden hears a noise, and begins to scream (like a girl), then bek and i begin to scream...

(Words of Collette: This is ME:) running along the fence dressed in a black hoody and grunting and stamping loudly...the plan being to scare elle so much that she would run back to the car where she would think she was safe...Just incase elle doesn't see me and start running i had pranked hayden on his phone so that he would scream and start running first...luckily i did as elle never actually saw or heard me at all...bummer...she just ran cause the others did...)

Hayden begins to run, bek begins to run, if they are running, I am running too - but my fear got the better of me, as a screamed and my heart jumped inside me, i fell to the ground, my legs were unable to move as fast as i wanted them to go. My 'good friend' bek, keeps running, there is no looking back, she saves herself and herself only. As I scramble, trying to control my fear and my thoughts, I try to get up, but I am unable, I try again, i start to scream with fear, when all of a sudden, i feel someone grab me, i screamed, I thought I was a goner, i scream louder than ever and look up, it was hayden ('big strong hayden' *cough* and almost choke), he pulls me to my feet and, being the big strong guy he is, takes the back and allows bek (who was already half way there -thanks for saving me bek) and i to run in front, he would stay back and allow us to be free from what ever was chasing after us. I was unable to hear from my loud heart beat and not to mention my uncontrolable screaming and fear, hayden kept running, bek kept running, and i certainly wasn't stopping... we run towards the car, i click the 'unlock' button, i click it again, i didn't want to make a mistake that could take my life, i run, i get close to the car (i will add that it seemed like an eternity until i reached that car), as I was running i could still feel the fear in my legs, they were moving, but still, i was uneasy. I grab for the door handle of the car, I jump in, i wipe the tears from my eyes, i put the key in the ignition, and I am about to start it up. I then realise i must wait for the others, so I turn, to see them climb in to safety I look to the passenger seat beside me, the door was still unopen, i turn to the back seat
BAM!!
And there it was, something I have never seen before, and it something that every person fears and prays it will only happen to someone else - Someone in the back seat - staring straight into your eyes!!!

(Words of Collette = This is Jess...she had been planted in the car BEFORE the first plane landed...Hayden had pretended to leave his phone in the car...went back unlocked it and let jess in...)

My heart stopped for what must have been a good 5 seconds, i had no reaction, i couldn't react, the fear i felt i had never felt before, my heart then begins to beat, my mind races with thoughts and my mouth opens and out comes a loud, terrifying SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM! I run out of breath, i scream again. I am still looking at this figure, this person, this 'thing' in the backseat of my car, staring at me, my lungs allow another scream, but my body - stopped, completley numb, no thought, not movement, no breathing. I screamed at least five to six loud wrenching screams, then my mind said 'get out of the car'.... i turn, i go to grab the handle, i scream again, i pull the handle, i scream, i jump out, i scream more - thoughts of what was waiting outside raced through my head. Is it safer INside the car or OUTside?
All of a sudden, as everthing passes through my mind 1000km an hour, i realise I hear laughing, i realise the face that was staring at me was familiar. I had seen it before. I stop screaming, ...
when a dark figure, again, appears from no where, and heads towards me, i let out another SCRRRREEEEAAAAAAAM, when I hear a familar voice 'that was awesome Elle' - it was Collette.

(Words of Collette = Yep that was me coming to see that we had pulled it off...i forgot that i still had cap and hood on and was pretty much unrecognisable...why else would elle shun my attempts to comfort her?? )

She puts her arms out to hug me, i push her away and tell her to go away.

(Words of collette = Yeah that cut me real deep shrek:) So there you have it the story told by the victim...now you can watch my movie triumph with more appreciation....the thing elle didn't realise is that Hayden had taken us to the scaring spot about 40min before 'the scare' so we had to wait a long time...in the dark...all by ourselves...but it was WORTH IT)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, now I get it...that makes a lot more sense I would have to say well done, what a great prank. No womder the screaming sounded real! A word of advice tho Collette;WATCH YOUR BACK, you've started something now.....

Tayla Joyce said...

Oh my gosh,
That really excited me. Haha,
Poor Elle that would suck. Haha.

Elle said...

hey collette - no worries about 'stealing' my words.. haha - I totally linked my blog to yours haha!!
Good stuff!

Chelsea Parsons said...

so funny! Poor girl, you probably made her lose 10 years of her life!

Country/City Boy said...

That was a great job done Collette, I think that would have scared anyone if they didn't know any better what was going on.