Monday, June 23, 2008

Look I have friends!!

Yipee...this is the most exciting blog post ever!! Because last Wednesday night Mumsy and I had Visitors...YEP Visitors...in the middle of the week...in BRIDPORT...This has only EVER happened once or twice before, so you can see why I am excited...i've been living in Bridport for 18 months now!
So here they are...We took this photo on the timer to make sure that EVERYONE could get in the pic...it was a bit of a squeeze being that there were SO many of us!!...Nevertheless I was not happy with this shot as I felt Sis T looked a little worried and I wanted my only FRIENDS pic to be PERFECT... so... we attempted another one, however, nevertheless and notwithstanding, I forgot to put the camera on timer and just captured the Sisters running to their places...infact running SO quickly that Sis T Disappeared...
Finally we figured out the camera and got everyone in the pic for this PERFECT shot...so much better than the first don't you think?...Maybe??...OKAY...NOT...it's nearly the same except i'm not looking at the camera:( OH WELL...
So Jade is doing her Internship at Ringarooma Primary...wherever the heck that is...so she came by for some din dins with the Sisters...who were in the area and kindof just invited themselves...you know...without actually inviting themselves...missionaries are so cunning...I wonder if they get trained to do that in the MTC :) ... Anyho I didn't mind cause I made my slave mum do all the cooking whilst I enjoyed the company!! YIPEE...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hear that mum...she called you slave, Told you!!;)
I'm pleased to see you have a life out there Collette.

Simone Triffitt said...

Doesn't your family visiting count??

Elle said...

no simone- family doesnt count because they just come - it's part of the whole family thing - it's automatic - when you have friends, they come because they like you - although collette, i'm sorry to say, in this case I think it was more like they came because they got hungry, and they SO sucked you in to inviting them - yes we learn it at MTC!