Monday, June 9, 2008

The REAL events of Sunday 1st June...


After arriving at the Bells on Sunday night to enjoy a lovely dinner, the Evil Plot master Hayden calls us into his lair and announces "I have a plan"...




There are many RUMOURs floating around suggesting that some of us took part in 'a scare' to top all scares...well these rumours are... ALL TRUE...


...the proof is in the above pudding ... where despite what Elle claims you will see the scariest thing is having to look up our noses:)


Thanks for being a good sport Elle...

6 comments:

Elle said...

collette - i love it... not IT, but the video.... haha.. it's awesome! Nice to hear yous guys pooed your pants out there waiting for us to arrive...

I am putting a link on my blog to your link so that 'my' people can watch that evil video.. it's awesome~!!!

Anonymous said...

The screaming sounds so real....I like your homemade video, especially your noses! You two surely can entertain yourselves ;)

Jess said...

Your a cow, cow.

Elle said...

yeah funny how that screaming sounds so real....!!
:)

melandpeter said...

OH MY GOODNESS! THAT WAS AWESOME. Those screams were ear piercing. Poor Elle!!
I miss you guys. I sat here watching this with Pete going. Married people are boring. I miss being single! he he.
xo

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. Gotta feel sorry for Elle though. She scares so well.