Tuesday, July 8, 2008

sNoW

Here is the ONLY good thing about the cold in tassie...SNOW...yay!


I was in Hobart town for some Professional Development on Friday...When I got to South Hobart primary I took this snap of the mountain...
Then at lunch time I took this snap... As you can see the fun is melting fast...Luckily Camilla and Elle had a GREAT idea to go up and check out the snow...

How good does this bush look? Come on, you would want to lick it too!





Normally the top of the mountain is so WINDY I can't stand being out of the car for more than 5min...but this afternoon it was so STILL and nice we stayed up there playing for at least 20min...it was the nicest time i've spent on top of the mountain (weather wise)...(Oh and company wise)...On the way back down the road was quite icey...we saw a car (that obviously had a hooligan driver behind the wheel) off the side of the road on one of the corners...we slowed down to gawk and discovered it was none other than MATHEW PAWSON and KERRY!! So we stopped and hopped out to help, this was not as easy as it sounds the ground was SO icey that when I stepped out of the car I immediately started sliding down the road...anyho we managed to rescue Kerry and the Boyz while Matthew waited for a tow. I would have photos to show you but when a lawyer sais...don't take any pictures...you don't take any pictures:)
What a great afternoon...p.s Matthew was SO cold I think I even spotted him wearing Kerry's Collingwood Scarf!! Oh yeah! (Probably the main reason why he didn't want me to take any pics!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 mins- wow thats big! Sounds like you had a fun weekend

Simone Triffitt said...

Brr that looks cold. So are you saying if you didn't know them, you would have driven right by??

Collette said...

Yup cause we were in a rolla without a tow rope so we what are three hopeless chicks going to do to help?? huh? Can you tell we had this debate on the way down the mountain? haha

The Kings said...

Oh poor Matthew and Kerry! Don't tell me you are scared of a lawyer!? ;)

Elle said...

nice one collette.. I liked the touch about the beanie.. ha ahah