Monday, November 17, 2008

A Graduation and stuff...

A visit with Jonty this weekend... He has the cutest cheeks...
Always nice when they are sleeping!





Brad was SO excited Saturday night...he had picked up Guitar Hero World Tour...It comes with a guitar, drum kit and mic...here we are rockin' out...






Check out the concentration in this pic...it's pretty tricky stuff...some AWESOME songs tho!

Chad and Chad's double before we headed off to the Seminary/Institute graduation...


Out HOT institute class....and Cade...

Actually I only got 60% of first semester completed before the Badminton season started up...I did attend a couple of times in Hobart though so i'm saying I just scraped through for at least half the year anyway:)

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh wow - Jonty has changed so much already! Love the guitar hero pics - everyone is really getting into it.

Simone Triffitt said...

Everyone is SO serious in that photo. It cracked me up. What a cutie Jonty is (of course I am biased)

melandpeter said...

Hey Collette. Does anyone else think it strange that you Launie YSA are hanging out in a bedroom. Every time you hang out you post piccies of you all in a bedroom - he he...
By the way I get the best verification words today.
'Grator'

Chelsea Parsons said...

coool! I woudl love to try that. And as for squash... you are on! may I warn you I am good! Bring it on! And you all scrub up very nicely. Cade always reminds me of Wheres Wally. But Wheres Cade!