Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bruny Island

Last weekend was a LONG weekend! It was also probably the best weather I've seen in Hobart town all summer! SO me and a few YSA hit up Bruny Island for the day on Monday...Cob took us in his car, with these amazing hats!

Excitedness on the ferry!
The southern tip of Bruny...








So the boys did the typical boy thing, and jumped the fence to explore for like A MILLION HOURS...so Fiona and I entertained ourselves with the lighthouse...

























...and a few other random arty shots...













It was spectacular scenery!








...We enjoyed lunch at the pub...












...and met a spikey friend on the road!







Then we headed round to adventure bay, it's SO pretty!...We did a spot of fishing/sun baking off the jetty!





The boyz in their element!


Yep there were definitely fish down there! But something else as well!




The UGLIEST thing EVER~!...looked like the spider of the sea!




Dave let me have a turn of his rod...




I thought I caught something....But I got it snagged...ooops! (Dave doesn't look too impressed about trying to unsnag it!)





The boys took the squid home and cooked up a feast!


Twas a great day!


No comments: